Our Board of Trustees is passionate about creating a better educational experience.
Jessica Baker is the Chief Program Officer for AchieveUnite, a consultancy organization focused on performance partnering, strategy, partner program and education. Jessica is a seasoned Channel expert with over 20 years of experience working with hardware and software vendors to help them win with solid channel strategies. Prior to joining the AchieveUnite team, she held leadership positions at Progress Software, Compuware, Signiant and Softek.
Jessica has received many honors from her time in the channel. She was recognized as one of the 2012 People You Don’t Know But Should by The Channel Company’s CRN magazine, as 2011- 2015 Women of the Channel by CRN magazine and awarded a 5- Star Program distinction 4 times by CRN magazine. She sits on several channel leadership boards and regularly writes for her blog and is a contributing author for many channel publications.
Jessica is also the proud mother of a Kreiva student and is actively involved in the Hooksett BSA organization where she currently serves as the Fundraiser Chair.
Kara Hewett is a Co-Founder of Kreiva Academy and brings with her the experience of that process along with passion and knowledge of the schools’ missions and vision. Kara became an active supporter of choice in education and the Public Charter School movement when her oldest child was entering school 8 years ago. Kara currently works as an Administrative Assistant in a public school. She, also, currently has 2 children in local Charter Schools and 2 children who attend district school. Her professional and educational background in accounting and finance combined with her passion for helping others and serving her community has made her of great support to our board by bringing both necessary skills and a drive to help our school continue to grow and thrive.
Board Vice Chairperson
Nicole St. Hilaire is a trauma informed social worker and healthcare professional. She is currently the Director of Member Engagement for AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire. Her past experience includes leadership roles in nonprofit and the state government as well as recent experience working with home health and Medicaid Managed Care. Nicole taught undergraduate courses in Social Work, Sociology and Criminal Justice, as well as adult learners through educational and training programs. Nicole is the proud parent of a Kreiva student. Passionate about social justice and equity, she received her master’s degree in Social Work from Boston University School of Social Work and is currently pursuing her MBA at Southern New Hampshire University.
Ciarán has over 20 years’ experience, gained in the USA, the UK and Australia, advising clients on domestic and international financial and US taxes issues. Ciarán assists with issues such as: personal tax compliance for individuals, trusts, estates and partnerships, tax planning and voluntary disclosures to the Tax Authorities.
Ciarán’s main work duties include:
- Financial Management (Practice) - management of overall business
- Financial Management (Clients) - management of diverse client portfolio
- Client Engagement Management - international tax, accounting and/or financial management for individuals, trusts, estates, partnerships and employers.
Examples of work undertaken include:
- Deloitte Australia - Partner in charge of Melbourne practice with responsibility for management of $7.2 million in revenue and a team of between 25 and 30 employees
- Standard Chartered Bank - responsible and accountable for managing the Bank’s global payroll risks associated with their annual $8 billion spend on around 84,000 employees in over 75 countries.
- Deloitte London - Senior Manager in charge of Enterprise Group US offerings with responsibility for management of $2 million in revenue and a team of up to 10 employees